Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One more week till Rosemount Fashion Week begins!

| | 0 comments
It's that time of the year again! The time when fashionistas all around the world gather around, admire and become inspired by the newest collections from Australia's most talented designers. We plan weeks ahead of what we're going to wear to the shows, and anticipate the brilliance of each show. We get excited over whom we may see at the shows and what international bloggers may make an appearance.

I've got my fingers crossed that I'll have my new camera in time to take some snaps from RAFW!

Here are some images below of my favourite images from RAFW in the past from bloggers.

Photobucket

Vanessa Jackman


Photobucket

Garace Dore


I'm super excited about Lover once again putting on a show since 2006, for their 10 year anniversary! No doubt the show will be as amazing as their collection.

What shows are you excited for??

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Follow this blog with bloglovin

About Me

My photo
"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it within us or we will find it not." Ralph Waldo Emerson

contact

golden-flare@live.com.au

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance