Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 25, 2011

new new new

| | 0 comments
Exciting news, I haven't been posting lately as I am upgrading to a new camera!! And it's currently on it's way, so I will have to introduce you all to my new camera when it arrives!

Though blogging will have to wait till then as I've sold my previous camera to my sister.

But I will start blogging again as soon as my new lover arrives!

Till then, i hope you all had a wonderful Easter and had the best long weekend! I think we all deserved it :)

e x

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Follow this blog with bloglovin

About Me

My photo
"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it within us or we will find it not." Ralph Waldo Emerson

contact

golden-flare@live.com.au

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance