Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Delish

| | 0 comments
I must admit, having delicious breakfast at a cafe is something I'm widely fond of. It's a past time that I don't get to do often, so when the opportunity arises to have breakfast that's not at 6:30 am, biscuits at 6:30am or anything really at 6:30am, I'll jump to the opportunity to do so.

This cafe in Oatley had overly huge mugs of coffee available, and I ordered the toast with banana, cinnamon, maple and almonds. I don't even usually like bananas, but this was delicious!! It's something that seems easy enough to also make at home.

(sigh... I'm having one of those days where technology is failing me left, right and center. Apologies for the thumbnail of the images.. I'll try and get it fixed soon.)





0 comments:

Blog Archive

Follow this blog with bloglovin

About Me

My photo
"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it within us or we will find it not." Ralph Waldo Emerson

contact

golden-flare@live.com.au

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance