Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Paper Garland

| | 0 comments
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My beautiful friend Jess bought me these paper birds to put on my wall as a gift for my birthday last week and I have to say she got it spot on! It matches my room perfectly- and it almost seems like it has been there on my wall for years!
It's designed by two Australian designers David & Yupin Piesse, which started for their love for all things paper and art. Their Head Office and studio is located in beautiful Byron Bay where a small talented team hand make their unique book products; journals, address books, & albums.
You can find their store in Melbourne in Brunswick St, or in Sydney it's stocked in store Pentimento in Newtown.
Go check out their products on their website here.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Follow this blog with bloglovin

About Me

My photo
"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it within us or we will find it not." Ralph Waldo Emerson

contact

golden-flare@live.com.au

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance