Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lucky Charms

| | 0 comments
So sorry to have neglected this blog. Work and college has been keeping me too busy, but I do have many ideas bubbling inside my brain for this blog. I'll try to get more chances to update this blog regularly! Meanwhile, enjoy this image of the amazing American cereal called " Lucky Charms" (taken via my iPhone). Our intern kindly brought it in for us from America, and I haven't been able to stop nibbling on it since. The crispy sugar coated cereal bits with marshmellow makes it the perfect afternoon snack!
E x

Photobucket

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Follow this blog with bloglovin

About Me

My photo
"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it within us or we will find it not." Ralph Waldo Emerson

contact

golden-flare@live.com.au

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance